Re: Annual Report Publishing (Action Required)

The finalized draft (version 6!) of the intro letter is now present on the wiki, under the /Letter subpage for your perusal!

Nuritzi wrote:

We need 2 volunteers: We have two articles / pages that still need an owner. Please let us know if you can help with one of them.

Looking at the "AnnualReport/2014" page, it is unclear to me which ones you are referring to? Besides Bugzilla statistics, they all have names besides them…