Re: Annual Report Publishing (Action Required)

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 8:19 AM, Jeff Fortin Tam <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
The finalized draft (version 6!) of the intro letter is now present on the wiki, under the /Letter subpage for your perusal!

Nuritzi wrote:

We need 2 volunteers: We have two articles / pages that still need an owner. Please let us know if you can help with one of them.

Looking at the "AnnualReport/2014" page, it is unclear to me which ones you are referring to? Besides Bugzilla statistics, they all have names besides them…

We need someone to grab grab the relevant bugzilla statistics and maybe put them in pretty charts and someone else to grab the relevant Friends of GNOME donor data and collate them into one file.

Thanks,
Rosanna