Re: GNOME Merchandise Available on HELLOTUX

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 1:50 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> We can do that. :)

I've done Twitter. It would be great if others could take care of
Facebook and G+.

> Do we have something we can add to our website as well?
> Maybe a merchandise link or a "Get GNOME Merchandise!" button?

HELLOTUX aren't the only company that sell GNOME merchandise - there's
also the Zazzle store and Freewear, and the Foundation has one other
company in the pipeline - so maybe we need more than a button. I was
thinking of creating a page on the website that lists all the
suppliers.

A page would be fine, I was thinking of a highly visible button that goes to such a page.