Re: GNOME Merchandise Available on HELLOTUX

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
We can do that. :)

I've done Twitter. It would be great if others could take care of
Facebook and G+.

Do we have something we can add to our website as well?
Maybe a merchandise link or a "Get GNOME Merchandise!" button?

HELLOTUX aren't the only company that sell GNOME merchandise - there's
also the Zazzle store and Freewear, and the Foundation has one other
company in the pipeline - so maybe we need more than a button. I was
thinking of creating a page on the website that lists all the
suppliers.