Re: GNOME Merchandise Available on HELLOTUX

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 6:12 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hey all,

HELLOTUX have just started selling GNOME merchandise:
https://www.hellotux.com/gnome

The GNOME Foundation gets a portion of the profits from each sale.

It would be great if we could do some publicity on social media for this.

We can do that. :)  Do we have something we can add to our website as well?  Maybe a merchandise link or a "Get GNOME Merchandise!" button?