Re: FOSDEM GTK+ brochure

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 02:17:55PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
I'll print it somewhere around Thursday afternoon. So please make sure
no changes are done after e.g. 12.00 UTC. Or tell me up front so I can
check if I can print later.

The last modification was done Saturday 24, after some comments on the
gtk-devel list.

The GObject section has been mainly rewritten, and there is a new schema
about a main event loop.

If there is no further comments, it's the final version.

Thanks for printing the document! Tobias has also printed 250 copies.

See you soon at FOSDEM,
Sébastien