Re: FOSDEM GTK+ brochure

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 06:33:07PM +0100, Tobias Mueller wrote:
On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 06:21:12PM +0100, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
I was more thinking around 100, but it's probably too few. I don't have
a suitable printer, so I'll print that in a shop. But in colors it can
cost a lot, so I'll probably need to be reimbursed by the GNOME
Foundation.
Olav has offered to have the document printed.
I can print, too.

As you like.

(btw, my printer at home cannot print correctly the document, it's
probably due to bad drivers, but it's maybe also due to the leaflet
LaTeX class. So ideally a test should be done beforehand, just in case.)

Also, by default leaflet flips the second page, dunno if it's useful:
https://people.gnome.org/~swilmet/gtk-brochure-for-printing.pdf
(by just removing the "notumble" option on the first line of the *.tex
file)

Sébastien