Re: FOSDEM GTK+ brochure

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 07:10:14PM +0100, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
(btw, my printer at home cannot print correctly the document, it's
probably due to bad drivers, but it's maybe also due to the leaflet
LaTeX class. So ideally a test should be done beforehand, just in case.)

I did a test print just now. It prints fine. The printer isn't perfect,
it again is a little bit dirty (so you see some marks on part of the
print).

Setting reminder for myself: actual size, paper source by PDF, both
sides on long edge.

--
Regards,
Olav