Re: 2014 Annual Report

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
If I am to do the design again, here is some things I need from the rest of
the team:
* The coordinator needs to be the one that makes sure deadlines are followed
and chase after those that are lagging behind. Possibly cut articles that
just doesn't make it in time.
Will do my best.

* Texts needs to be proofread Before they go into the layout. Not once they
are in the layout or after the thing are printed and done.
Yeah we can do a better job here then last year.

* Finding good images and checking their licenses for each and every article
is very time consuming so I don't want to be the one doing that again.
Either the author of the text or the coordinator needs to be responsible for
this.
This is something I'm personally willing to take responsibility for as
long as the author of a given article are collaborating.

For this year in specific, I can also only commit to the layout if we are
able to put the content together way before GUADEC. Since I'm organizing the
conference, I imagine myself being quite busy in the time that precedes it.
As I'm also one of GUADEC organizers this year also want the report
done in well before GUADEC for the same reasons as you. I hope will we
soon have a schedule in place that respect this.
Thanks for being so clear about these things early Andreas. I was
thinking that to ease the burden on the designers we may want to reuse
as much as possible of the last year design (which I think was
very solid).

--
-mvh Oliver Propst