Re: Redesigning the Get Involved page

Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Regarding the design itself I would maybe reconsider the bright blue colors
of the link dialog boxes to something more "calm", better matching with the
purple text just above. Would also consider to use a bigger font size in the
intro text, the one that states that "GNOME is a friendly and welcoming
community".

Most of the styling will be determined by the theme, so don't take the
mockup as being 100% accurate of what we'll eventually get. :)