Redesigning the Get Involved page

Hi all,

The Get Involved page on gnome.org isn't great right now, so I thought
I'd take a look at improving it. My current work in progress is here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/websites/gnome-org/get-involved.png

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, including any ideas for how to
improve it (including both the layout and text).

I have to admit that I had forgotten about whatcanidoforgnome.org when
I did this, and I'm not entirely sure how this page relates to that.
It would probably be good to discuss that too.