Re: Redesigning the Get Involved page

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
It looks much better to me.

Yeah a clear improvement according to me (to).

As some of you might know I have proposed in the past that the project explores more deeply how to work with
contributions stories as a way to attract more contributors, I guess its possible to see Allan's design with pictures of community members as a first step in such direction.

Regarding the design itself I would maybe reconsider the bright blue colors of the link dialog boxes to something more "calm", better matching with the purple text just above. Would also consider to use a bigger font size in the intro text, the one that states that "GNOME is a friendly and welcoming community".

--
-mvh Oliver Propst