Re: accidentally posted a blog post on w.g.o

Don't worry as blogs.gnome.org/wp-admin manages the blog at [1] which
was used by the Sysadmin Team in the past to broadcast updates of the
blogging platform at blogs.gnome.org [2]. The Wordpress instance at
blogs.gnome.org has nothing to do with w.g.o so your blog post didn't
end up on the main GNOME Website.

[1] https://blogs.gnome.org
[2] https://blogs.gnome.org/blog/2013/11/04/wordpress-now-at-3-7-1/

For some reason, I ended up posting a blog post on w.g.o when I meant to put
it on my personal blog.  Instead of going to blogs.gnome.org/sri/admin, I
ended up at blogs.gnome.org/admin.  Anyways, sorry about that.  I have
deleted the post.  But I wanted to mention it here in case people wondered
what happened.