Writing an article for opensource.com

I'd love to see if someone could write an article on xdg-app for opensource.com.  The reason I'm not doing it is that I want to see if I can reach out such things to other people in order to get them invested.  Yes, I can write it, but hey, let's try to take advantage of opportunities when they come along.

I will personally would like to write an article on extensions and their breakage.  We will need to be a little careful on this, but since I've been pretty much put in charge doing this, I think I can thread the needle and come out with a quality article.