Re: West Coast Summit and systemd.conf

On 08/19/2015 09:27 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I'm trying to convince Lennart to co-locate systemd.conf 2016 with us in
Portland.  If we have them and opensuse hackdays, we could have a really
awesome event.  I'm hoping some others can approach him about it.  The
audience that we could attract would be amazing.  Plus, Lennart wouldn't
have to do any work in setting up, the local team here would be doing
all the work, he would just have to worry about paper submission and the
like.

It seems weird to have systemd.conf in the US and not in SF. That's
where most of the users are. The number of people that will just show up
due to proximity is huge.

Additionally, we'd almost certainly get support from CoreOS too.

-- Christian