West Coast Summit and systemd.conf

I'm trying to convince Lennart to co-locate systemd.conf 2016 with us in Portland.  If we have them and opensuse hackdays, we could have a really awesome event.  I'm hoping some others can approach him about it.  The audience that we could attract would be amazing.  Plus, Lennart wouldn't have to do any work in setting up, the local team here would be doing all the work, he would just have to worry about paper submission and the like.