Re: Friends of GNOME Web Pages

Hello,

The idea was that they are separate pages, but I'm not against having
them expand as a part of the parent page (that could be cool,
actually). I was mostly interested in the workflow for the mockups.

To be honest i've created them as separate pages! I didn't try to put the donation forms in the same page, but i'll give it a shot.

These are really great. Would you be interested in working on them
some more? I could try and clear some time to help with images and the
new text.

Yes sure!

Also we can test and see the pages in action using http://wgo-test.gnome.org/ [1]. I can commit the changes in this repo if Andrea Veri give me access (i already have git account on gnome) else i'll create patches.