Re: Friends of GNOME Web Pages

Hi Tom!

I'm not a member of GNOME Web Hackers but i've made a progress implementing
the mockup.

This is amazing! Thanks so much. Sorry it has taken me a while to
respond - I've just got back from holiday.

@Allan
One time donations and monthy subscriptions are two separated pages, or they
open as you click on the div ?

The idea was that they are separate pages, but I'm not against having
them expand as a part of the parent page (that could be cool,
actually). I was mostly interested in the workflow for the mockups.

Below are some screenshots of my first try (in my opinion they need some
love to fix the minor bugs):

Support GNOME (not finished): http://i.imgur.com/rue26ks.png