Next meeting Wednesday 10 September 16:00 UTC

Right so we have a meeting coming up next Wednesday September 10, 16:00UTC.

Agenda items can as usual be found in the next meeting etherpad [1]
and at this point
include:
*DebConf14. I and Sri was at DebConf14, I would be happy to share a
few thoughts about the conference from a GNOME perspective.
*Release marketing, the 3.14 release are approaching it would be good
with update about how we are doing where we might step up our efforts
to have everything ready for the release

Also interesting to note is that Christian now have publicly announced
his plan to spend a year hacking on Builder full time, really
recommend everyone to check out his blog-post (it was a very touching
read) [2]. The issue have been raised in the past how we in the
engagement team can help Christian in his efforts is obviously now
more relevent then ever.

1 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/engagement-team-meetings
2 http://www.hergert.me/blog/2014/09/06/a-live-worth-living.html

--