Re: Going to do an IAMA on Reddit

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 02:44:00PM +1300, Michael Heyns wrote:
I don't interact much on this mailing list and I apologise if I am speaking
out of place but I would just like to voice my support for this initiative.

I am surprised you're wondering if it is ok to express your opinion,
especially for your email -- all signal, no noise. Please do not
hesitate to share your opinion or contribute in any way. There's a
reason the mailing list is public!

--
Regards,
Olav