Going to do an IAMA on Reddit

Hi folks!

With pretty much all the distros now coming out with GNOME 3.14 on
their respective distros, it seems like a great time to talk about
3.14 and the upcoming release.  So I'm planning on doing an AMA, but I
would like to get some support from core folks (designers, shell
developers, translators, accessability etc)

Here is the text that I have come up with with input from others:

"I am Sriram Ramkrishna, a director of the GNOME Foundation; I'm here
with several other folks (names and Reddit usernames here) to answer
questions about GNOME.  (Insert link to "proof" here, typically a photo
of you holding something that says "Hi Reddit" and your Reddit
username.)  GNOME is a FOSS desktop environment for Linux and other
operating systems, started over 15 years ago.  We have strong visions on
design, usability, and integration, which has made us both successful
and controversial.  Ask us anything!"

What do you think?