Re: GNOME 3.12 Video Draft 1 Feedback

Hi Bastian !

In first place, thanks for doing this !!!. I really like the video. You're doing great.

This is my feedback about the things where I think there is some room for improvements. I'm not an expert, so this more from what I feel far from any right/wrong assesment:

- The blurred background at the beginning makes me feel a little bit uneasy for a couple of seconds. I think my brain is trying to understand what all the blurred things are without too much success. The same blurred background is at the end, but my brain thinks it understand more than less what is going because it turns blurred from sharp :-). Also, I think the intro can be modified taking into account the music. If you use the same music, you can use it a similar way to the old videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9Bgjaspjs

- The movement of the window in min 0:42-0:44 is very abrupt.

- Maybe it's a pet peeve of mine, I feel sometimes the need to center the position of some windows. This is stronger in the fragment about Videos, since min. 1:16, where the lower part of the window is cut.

- I have the impression than a slighly bigger fonts can work better when you show the whole screen. All the scenes are very quick, and the small icons/letter are hard to process (at least for me). BTW, I use bigger fonts than normal, so maybe it is just me.

- I think the part about GSubprocess API is not particularly informative, though I understand we can't give too much information.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

     -- Juanjo Marin