Re: GNOME 3.12 Video Draft 1 Feedback

I have revised the video and fixed some of the issues in the first version. Here's draft 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icMj4aWFRTg

Changes:
- Smaller glitch fixes
- Extended the time to show off the new GTK components
- Revised the animation for Wayland

To do:
- Need to figure out how the summary in the start can be made more interesting to watch (Any suggestions?).
- Some animations remain to be rendered in PNG (for highest quality in the final video).
- Minor fixes such as centering windows from screencasts properly and making sure they aren't being cut.