Re: GNOME 3.12 Video Draft 1 Feedback

First of all I am really happy that you all appreciate this effort! You're the best. :-)

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:39 , Hashem Nasarat <hnasarat gmail com> wrote:
What did you use to do the effects & editing?

The video was made in Blender 2.70, using the compositor for animations and the video sequence editor for cutting.
Project files are a bit too big for me to share atm (project takes ~2GB space), but I did some screenshots:
http://rvzt.net/Temp/compositing.png
http://rvzt.net/Temp/video-sequence-editor.png