Re: GNOME 3.12 Video Draft 1 Feedback

I'm going to join the wave of admiration here: this is fantastic! I'm
so happy we're going to have this for 3.12, and I think we should
think about adding the video to http://gnome.org/gnome-3/ .

Apart from the high production quality, two things I really like are
the grid of video thumbnails, which communicates that there's a lot
going on in the release, and the closing note on "Join Us".

Two details (since you asked for feedback) that you might want to
think about changing:

 1. The repetition of "user interface" in the commentary felt a bit awkward.
 2. The animated symbolic icons (such as the ones below 3.12 here -
http://youtu.be/zfjWHRA1zbs?t=13s ) feel a bit distracting and
necessary. (Also - and this is a real nitpick - the drop shadows feel
too strong, and have inconsistent alignments.) The same goes for the
rotating cogs in the Wayland section.

Allan