Re: Let's setup an enterprise engagement team!

Should I feel free to post this to the Fedora Desktop, Debian and SUSE mailing lists?  If it's okay to do that which ones should I post to?  Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Alex GS <alxgrtnstrngl gmail com> wrote:
> Today I'm writing to see if anyone is interested in starting a team within
> engagement dedicated to enterprise engagement.  I'm developing a strategy
> document that outlines some initial ideas on how to start but I need some
> more input and would love to collaborate.  If you would like access to the
> etherpad document just email me directly and I'll share the link with you.
> There's also a mailing list, link below, but please subscribe first before
> posting any comments.

I can kind of help, but honestly I probably am oversubscribed right
now and I don't want to suddenly disappear in the middle of it. :/