Let's setup an enterprise engagement team!

Today I'm writing to see if anyone is interested in starting a team within engagement dedicated to enterprise engagement.  I'm developing a strategy document that outlines some initial ideas on how to start but I need some more input and would love to collaborate.  If you would like access to the etherpad document just email me directly and I'll share the link with you. There's also a mailing list, link below, but please subscribe first before posting any comments.