Re: Let's setup an enterprise engagement team!

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Alex GS <alxgrtnstrngl gmail com> wrote:
Today I'm writing to see if anyone is interested in starting a team within
engagement dedicated to enterprise engagement.  I'm developing a strategy
document that outlines some initial ideas on how to start but I need some
more input and would love to collaborate.  If you would like access to the
etherpad document just email me directly and I'll share the link with you.
There's also a mailing list, link below, but please subscribe first before
posting any comments.

I can kind of help, but honestly I probably am oversubscribed right
now and I don't want to suddenly disappear in the middle of it. :/

Why enterprise engagement?

We are witnessing the upsurge of whole industries that are focused entirely
on building applications and systems for Linux.  The opportunities have
never been greater for something like GNOME 3 to become a mainstream choice
in these industries as a default on developer/designer/sysadmin desktops and
workstations. Because it's still early days especially in fields like Linux
gaming the time to start enterprise engagement is now.

As a first step I would like to setup an IRC meeting dedicated to enterprise
sometime next week.

Any suggestions on a good time the works for everyone?

Best,
Alex GS