Re: Next meeting Wednesday 25 of June 16:00 UTC

I hope no one have missed that we have a meeting [1] [2] today at
16.00 UTC , see you there.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/TeamMeetings
2 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/etm-2014-06-25

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-06-24 at 10:03 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Hey Oliver,

Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
What is the reason behind putting the meeting at 16:00 UTC instead of
the default time of 15:00 UTC? Or is 16:00 UTC the new default time?
If so I think Engagement/TeamMeetings should be updated. [1]
I thought that 15:00UTC maybe was a little bit to early for our US
friends. I have removed the section that mention a specific time for
now.

Thanks for setting up the meeting. You seem to be guessing with the
time, and the time changes we've had recently have made it hard to
know when the meeting will be. It's too late to change the time for
tomorrow's meeting, but I think it would be a good idea for us to
survey people for the best time possible (Doodle seems like the
obvious choice), and then stick to it for a while.
Well I hope people answer the poll then (this have been a issue in the
past). Its really the same thing with what day to hold the meetings.

We need to get a
routine going.
Yes.

--