Will be representing GNOME at a local non-profit fair

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be representing GNOME with a
booth along with a lot of other non-profits.  Intel is renting out an
entire stadium (well a small one) so we hope to see a lot of normal
people.  I would love to see if we can give out some DVDs/CDs or
something else.

It has been really hard to get Fedora and others to give me usb disks
to give away.  I hope that I might have another chance.. but my local
Fedora ambassador is not even responding to my mail anymore. :(