Re: Upload GNOME.Asia video to youtube

Hi Emily,

How did you get on with this? I just got back to my desk - I can give you access to the GNOME YouTube account if you need it.

Thanks again for a great GNOME.Asia!

Allan

On Thu, 29 May, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
 Hi,

There are many videos from GNOME.Asia Summit, we are planning to upload some
 important video to GNOME shared account in youtube.

 What's the shared account for GNOME in youtube ?
Great! Here are the url to the account
https://www.youtube.com/user/GNOMEDesktop

 Thanks,
 -Emily