engagement meeting

I know it is kind of short notice, but would people be free for a
meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC?

I have a couple of things I want to talk about:

1) Intel's 01.org will be having a GNOME page, and Intel OTC marketing
has been working on the page and would like ot get feedback so that
they can improve the meeting.  This is important as I'm hoping that we
can document the use of GNOME technologies that are used in 01.org.  I
would like to make sure that people at Intel and externally understand
how important GNOME is.

2) Intel is holding a non-profit conference, and I am going to setup a
GNOME booth.  They have rented out a stadium, and so I'm hoping we
will see a lot of people.  This is our chance to expose ordinary folks
to GNOME.  I'm looking to see if we can get some knickacks and
give-aways as well as media that we can give away.

We can talk about other things like "Reset the Net" which I believe
was also of interest?