Re: How we can improve our fundraising efforts

Hi,

On 26 July 2014 12:37, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Well the donation is basically mini version of the Annual Report we are
about to publish in 10 days therefor it makes little sense to me to put
it up on gnome.org.

While I agree with regards to the Annual Report, I think it's a good
idea to publish a short summary of our accomplishments that is both
quick to read and doesn't require downloading a file.

We might also want to take into consideration donors that, for
whatever reason, didn't receive the email. That's another reason why
it might be interesting to acknowledged publicly their contributions.

- Fabiana