Re: GNOME Documentation Promo Video Feedback (Rev 2)

On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 13:26 +0002, Bastian Hougaard wrote:

My idea is to have the video public before GUADEC happens (if we are
interested in this), likely on the GNOME Youtube channel. Other
suggestions are also welcome!

Do you consider draft 3 [1] the final version of the video? I you feel
ready to publish the video, it would be cool to publish it as part of
Kat's "Documentation: state of the union" talk tomorrow (maybe you can
catch her before the talk tomorrow morning and persuade her to invite
you up on the stage and finish the presentation with it or something,
sorry for the late suggestion).

If its not enough time or one other alternative is maybe to publish it
as part of the lightning talk you plan to do the 29th.

1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgxOXwqYqrs

-mvh Oliver Propst