Re: Annual Report next steps

On 07/17/2014 11:27 AM, Oliver Propst wrote:

In the release article I find this sentence troubling:
"Wayland is the next generation technology for display and input on
Linux."

Its very strong wording that I don't think its an accurate, description
of the situation, sounds more like a PR statement from a company
department, I do not think we need to play that role.

That sounds correct to me. It is the next generation tech for display and input on Linux after all.
What else would be?
- Andreas