Re: GNOME at SCALE 12x

Hi Sriram,

That would be great and very much appreciated.  Please let me know if
there are any questions at all from anyone.

Thanks!
Gareth

On 1/14/14 3:01 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Hi Gareth, I don't know how many GNOME users we have around. I can
probably make a post on various social media to see if we have anybody
enthusiastic enough to represent us. We would love to have a presence
and thank you for thinking of us! If this was in San Francisco or the
Bay Area I could have made an appearance but SoCal is a little
difficult for me. sri
Thanks!
Gareth

--