GNOME at SCALE 12x

Greetings,

I realize it's very late in the game for this but I wanted to extend an
invitation to GNOME to have a presence at the upcoming Southern
California Linux Expo.  The show will be taking place February 21st -
23rd, so it is fast approaching.  The past few years we've had a GNOME
presence at the show, headed up by Jeff Schroeder, unfortunately for us
Jeff moved out of California and was no longer able to help in this
area.  I'm hoping that someone will be able to fill this role.

We are prepared to offer GNOME a booth on our show floor including all
the usual amenities such as electricity, Internet access, furniture and
passes to the show for any volunteers who will be helping at the booth
during the show.  If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!
Gareth

--
SCALE 12X - February 21st - 23rd, 20134