Re: Updated Marketing Materials

Sorry, but due to yesterday activities I didn't see this email until today. My brother has produced 8 shirts (4 white on black, 4 black on white) in the attached design.

I'll try to get some of the flyers printed on my way to the expo hall this morning.
--
Paul M Edwards
http://about.me/PaulMEdwards

On Feb 21, 2014 7:17 AM, "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Not a moment too soon!
On Feb 21, 2014 7:14 AM, "Allan Day" <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Andreas and I have updated the sticker, badge and t-shirt designs that
> are hosted on our ownCloud instance:
>
> https://cloud.gnome.org/public.php?service=files&t=41ed7027380ff6af519cbec42498396e

Paul would you be able to use this for T-shirt printing?

Sri