Re: Updated Marketing Materials

Looks great, I love it :)  I love this particular one because I prefer
white on black as opposed to black on white.  I'm sure they will look
good!

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:34 AM, Paul M Edwards <pauledwards gmail com> wrote:
Sorry, but due to yesterday activities I didn't see this email until today.
My brother has produced 8 shirts (4 white on black, 4 black on white) in the
attached design.

I'll try to get some of the flyers printed on my way to the expo hall this
morning.
--
Paul M Edwards
http://about.me/PaulMEdwards