Please bring the Chinese simplified version of Gnome website online

Hi, I'm one of Gnome l10n zh_CN team commiters. As part of Gnome OPW
internship, I and my intern have been working for a couple of weeks on
Gnome-www translation and plan to bring the Chinese version of Gnome
website online. This is heavy work, so till now there are still many
strings to translate. I guess that's why the website doesn't appear in
Chinese after I switched language at the bottom of the webpage?

In my opinion, many of the un-translated strings are historical news
etc. For general visitors, they seldom navigate to such pages. So
could you bring the Chinese version online? This will help us test our
translation, as well as serving Chinese visitors. After that, we will
update/revise the most seen pages as soon as possible. We will keep
translate the remaining strings as well.

BTW, I remember there used to be a URL for testing translation. If it
still works, please tell me.

Thank you.