Re: BSD engagement

I figured I'd go this year no matter what - I love where I live, but I don't have many "kindred spirits" here for geek stuff.

If I mention GNOME, everyone would think I meant little people. Linux, not sure what they'd think, BSD... Well, they'd probably raise an eyebrow or something!

So count me in, and sure, if Ryan or anyone else wants to go as well - great!

Brett

On Feb 20, 2014 3:30 PM, "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Feb 20, 2014 9:04 AM, "Brett Legree" <brett legree gmail com> wrote:

> I live about two hours from Ottawa and go regularly.
>
> I was going to go to BSDCan last year, but it didn't work out.
>
> I would love to go, chat about GNOME with the BSD folks (I tinker with FreeBSD and OpenBSD a bit).
>
> I could hand out swag etc., if provided.

That would be awesome!  Let's figure out how we can do that.   Maybe figure out a list of topics to talk about?   Maybe Ryan might also be interested?