Re: BSD engagement

I live about two hours from Ottawa and go regularly.

I was going to go to BSDCan last year, but it didn't work out.

I would love to go, chat about GNOME with the BSD folks (I tinker with FreeBSD and OpenBSD a bit).

I could hand out swag etc., if provided.

Certainly if anyone else wanted to attend, I'd love the company!

Brett