Re: 3.12 Features

Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
* In general there have been fixes made due to feedback on the last
release (such as Wired Network indicator).

In general I think we should try to focus attention on these kinds of fixes
as much as possible as part of our press story, maybe even using a header
"We've listened to your concerns" or something like that

There's a number of other fixes that fall into that category, like the
software update changes & application folders. I'm sure I could come
up with a decent list if we wanted to focus on that a bit.