I'm planning a very fast and over-communicative process, using and abusing the previous features as much as possible.

I hope this helps explain the choice :-)

PS: Worth noting that you can subscribe through email if you want and you won't miss a thing: gnome-annual-report-2014+subscribe googlegroups com

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On 2014-02-13 16:51, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
Hi,

to avoid noise in this mailing list we agreed to create a Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gnome-annual-report-2014 [1]

hmmm what are we trying to accomplish by using Google Groups? Can't we just make a smaller mailing list like annualreport2014 AT gnome?

karen

If you signed up for helping with writing or design please join :-)
Also, feel free to reply on the "Introductions" thread, so we get to
know each other.

I'll post updates to this list so no need to join if you only want to
know what's up once in a while.

Diego

Links:
------