Re: Annual report Google Group

On 2014-02-13 16:51, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
Hi,

to avoid noise in this mailing list we agreed to create a Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gnome-annual-report-2014 [1]

hmmm what are we trying to accomplish by using Google Groups? Can't we just make a smaller mailing list like annualreport2014 AT gnome?

karen

If you signed up for helping with writing or design please join :-)
Also, feel free to reply on the "Introductions" thread, so we get to
know each other.

I'll post updates to this list so no need to join if you only want to
know what's up once in a while.

Diego

Links:
------