I will be attending techfest pubcrawl (?)

I'll be attending basically an expanded happy hour with hopefully a
bunch of startups.  Mostly, I'm interested in what people are working
on and seeing how our platform could work for them.

http://calagator.org/events/1250466774

http://calagator.org/events/1250466751

Both tehse events involve startups.  It would be great if we can do
this in other cities by those who think they are qualified to attend
these.  I know that is not particularly easy to put yourself out
there.  If anybody on the list is interested, let me know.  Perhaps I
can help.

Interaction is key here, and we need to spend this cycle doing a lot of it.