Re: Annual Report next steps

I want to thank all of you who have worked hard on getting this done!
We were able to distribute everything during our AGM meeting at
GUADEC.  It looked pretty great!

Next steps is that I've been tasked with mailing  our Annual Report to
advisory members who were not able to make it and are located in the
U.S.

sri