Re: Adding about page to git.gnome.org repositories

On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 10:56:04AM +0200, Allan Day wrote:
I don't see us doing away with the wiki for project listings. As such,
any extension of how we use DOAP files will lead to duplication.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, provided that there isn't *too*
much duplication - it's fine to have a link to the mailing list in two
places, for example (provided that maintainers know that they need to
update both links, if the mailing list changes).

Ok, then I'll proceed with making a simple about page. I'll leave the
"making it look nice" as a step 2. Meaning: need to check with someone
good in making in look nice (you / someone else).

--
Regards,
Olav