Re: How we can improve our fundraising efforts

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:59 PM, tong hui <tonghuix gmail com> wrote:
I totally agree with you! And the wiki page provide so many information.
Thank you very much!
Thanks for your kind words.

Oliver, I would like to join you, make the effort on it.
Great,
A good start is to read some of the resources I linked to on the
wikipage [1] (and add your own if you have any). This topic is a
agenda item for next week Egmement Team meeting (Wednesday April 30,
7UTC) so its great if you can join us then [2].

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/FriendsOfGNOME/HowWeCanImprove
2 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2014-April/msg00054.html

--
-mvh Oliver Propst