Re: Next meeting

Thanks Oliver!

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that we have the meeting tomorrow Wednesday
7pm UTC in the
#engagement IRC channel. Agenda items include:

*Feedback from GNOME 3.12 release
*Engagement team Hackfest in connection to Boston Summit 2014
*Friends of GNOME
* Upcoming events
* Enterprise engagement at the distribution level.

As we tend to limit the meetings to around hour, we may not
be able to cover all agenda items during this meeting.